It's all about Flicks here! REVIEWS AND MORE!!!! Please read, comment, share and become a follower!!!!!!


Feb 1, 2010

WHEN IN ROME

Title: When In Rome
Director: Mark Steven Johnson
Starring: Kristen Bell, Josh Duhamel, Dax Shepard, Will Arnett, Danny DeVito, Anjelica Huston, Jon Heder, Don Johnson
Rating: .5/4 stars

This movie should be erased from history. A few (and far far between) funny lines does not a movie make. This is the worst piece of junk I have seen in a long long time. I do love a romcom, and usually give them a lot of leeway. I cannot do that for When in Rome. I wanted to see this movie for one reason and one reason only. I have a crush on 4 of the male stars. They all make my heart and libido go pitter-pat. Thank God I had a free pass, and didn't pay for this movie. The writing was HORRENDOUS. The director must have been out of town when they made this. I have lost a little respect for Anjelica Huston for making this movie. I thought she had more taste. Anjelica, whatever the paycheck you got for this one, IT WASN'T WORTH IT!!! The Dax Shepard shirtless count was only 3.5 times....and that makes me sad as well. The only terrible acting here was Bell, but the rest of the cast had such terrible material to deal with, that they couldn't rise above it. I wish I could 'un-see' this movie!!

**I made Dax the biggest for all to enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment