It's all about Flicks here! REVIEWS AND MORE!!!! Please read, comment, share and become a follower!!!!!!


Jan 10, 2010

Top 10 Male Performances of 2009

OK, so, I love movies, and I also love making lists. So here is the first of many lists that will appear on this blog. As it is awards season (aka, The Gay World Series) I am making my lists of the best of 2009. Here is the first!

Top 10 Male Performances of 2009

10-Anthony Mackie in The Hurt Locker
9-Rupert Friend in The Young Victoria
8-Ben Wishaw in Bright Star
7-Woody Harrelson in The Messenger
6-Alfred Molina in An Education
5-Stanley Tucci in The Lovely Bones
4-George Clooney in Up In The Air
3-Colin Firth in A Single Man
2-Jeremy Renner in The Hurt Locker
1-Sharlto Copley in District 9

These are simply my opinions, I did not see every movie that came out, but of what I saw these are most certainly the best!!!!
COMING SOON: Top 10 Female Performances of 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment