It's all about Flicks here! REVIEWS AND MORE!!!! Please read, comment, share and become a follower!!!!!!


Jan 23, 2010

SAG AWARDS!!!

OK...starting the Live Blog...Be sure to check back for updates!!!

Starting kind of late, because of internet issues...DAMN!! But here we go with the reactions.
  • ALEC BALDWIN=Best Actor in a Comedy Series I am not surprised because he is AWESOME and the actors love him!!
  • TINA FEY=Best Actres in a Comedy Series I am surprised that Toni Collette didn't take this one...She is BRILLIANT in TARA.  But I do love me some Tina, so I'm not holding it against anybody!!!
  • Cast of GLEE=Outstanding Ensemble of a Comedy Series Disappointment sets in. I just don't get Glee, and why they are winning this stuff, and Lea Michelle looks like a Monchichi!!
  • CHRISTOPH WALTZ=Best Supporting Actor OK, Now I really need to see this movie. What the hell are you talking about in your speech man?? I don't get it really.
  • JULIANNA MARGULIES=Best Actress in a Drama Series She so deserves this one. The Good Wife is fantastic and Julianna is brilliant in it! But I must say that I just don't get her dress, velvet, droopy boobs???
  • MICHAEL C HALL=Best Actor in a Drama Series I know many Dexter fans who will be happy about this one!!
  • Cast of MAD MEN=Best Ensemble of a Drama Series They always seem to win these awards, this is a show I have not been able to get into! I don't know why. But John Slattery is a silver FOX and Christina Hendricks is BEYOND gorgeous.
  • Ken Howard is great, but I hate when they do all these speeches...just get to the awards!!!!
  • OOOOOOOOOOO It's Betty White time!!! She is so deserving of this award!!!
  • Good speech Sandra. Heartfelt and funny, I'm sure Betty LOVED it!!
  • This Package is making me tear up!!! I love me some Betty!!!!!
  • Now I am officially SOBBING!!!
  • Betty White is ABSOLUTELY a LEGEND!!! She really has done everything and can continue to do so! She is hilarious, and dirty. I wish she was my grandma, and yet I kind of feel like she is!! WOW!!!!!
  • DREW BARRYMORE=Best Actress in a TV Movie/Miniseries Most deserved!! She was AMAZING as Little Edie! She made me love the real Little Edie even more!!!!! Acceptance speech...iffy! But I love that it's real!
  • KEVIN BACON=Best Actor in a TV Movie/Miniseries I got this from Netflix, but I sent it back without watching it...is that bad?!? He is a sexy man though....and only gets sexier with age!!
  • The Memoriam. This is always hard to watch. So sad, Hollywood really lost some greats this year. Patrick Swayse, Harve Presnell, Jennifer Jones, James Whitmore, Karl Malden, Natasha Richardson and Bea Arthur! I'm so glad they included 'God'll get you for that, Walter'!!!!!
  • MO'NIQUE=Best Supporting Actress OK...This one is in the bag...She is BRILLIANT in Precious, I just love watching every one of her acceptance speeches. She is so eloquent!! And she knows it. She is sort of my hero right now!!!
  • JEFF BRIDGES=Best Actor I don't know about this one, because I haven't seen the movie. But he is always stellar in everything, so it's ok. I was secretly rooting for Jeremy Renner though!!!!
  • SANDRA BULLOCK=Best Actress I am a little mad..see previous post!!!!!
  • INGLORIUS BASTERDS=Best Ensemble Now I DEFINATELY need to see this one! Sad that it wasn't Hurt Locker!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment