It's all about Flicks here! REVIEWS AND MORE!!!! Please read, comment, share and become a follower!!!!!!


Mar 7, 2010

My Oscars

For the first time, probably ever, I have seen every acting performance nominated for an Oscar. I actually feel that I can make educated opinions on who I believe should take the award. So here is my list of the nominated actors, listed in my order of worst to best!!! I'm sure none of my picks will actually take the award home, except maybe Mo'nique. But I am listing them anyway!!!!

Best Supporting Actor:
5. Stanley Tucci The Lovely Bones
4. Matt Damon Invictus
3. Woody Harrelson The Messenger
2. Christoph Waltz Inglorius Basterds
1. Christopher Plummer The Last Station






Best Actor:
5. Morgan Freeman Invictus
4. George Clooney Up In The Air
3. Colin Firth A Single Man
2. Jeff Bridges Crazy Heart
1. Jeremy Renner The Hurt Locker


Best Supporting Actress:
5. Anna Kendrick Up In The Air
4. Penelope Cruz Nine
3. Vera Farmiga Up In The Air
2. Maggie Gyllenhaal Crazy Heart
1. Mo'Nique Precious


Best Actress:
5. Sandra Bullock The Blind Side
4. Meryl Streep Julie and Julia
3. Carey Mulligan An Education
2. Helen Mirren The Last Station
1. Gabourey Sidibe Precious



OK, so I really think that 18/20 of the nominees are totally deserving, even Sandra Bullock (altho she SHOULDN'T win). Morgan Freeman and Anna Kendrick really were terrible in their roles, and shouldn't even be nominated. They should be replaced by Michael Stuhlbarg (A Serious Man) and Diane Kreuger (Inglorius Basterds) respectively.

1 comment: